Friday, February 6, 2009

Tafe.

Okay, so today I had my first day at tafe. I was doing a hairdressing course whitch costed $700. Anyway, I walked in there ad the teacher was an absolute bitch, and i have never been so intimidated and put down about payment. If someone gives me shit, i'll fight back, i don't take crap from anyone. We didn't even start class and the teacher already discluded me and embarrsed me. In the mean time everyone had to fill in forms, exept for me, and one of the rules were not to put down others, respect others and don't bully people, and what in the first 10 minutes I already felt very uncomptable and in 15 minutes I wanted to quit and by half an hour in the lesson I had tears in my eyes and already sms mum saying i'm dropping out. I never knew I could of been put so out of place, it was horrible. And i really didn't want to pay $700 to a bitch of a teacher.

No comments: