Monday, September 22, 2008

People change and forget what really matters.

You never know whats gonna happen, untill it happens.
You never know who you can trust, until it's broken.
You never know who cares, untill your gone.

You weren't a waste of time.
I don't regret you in any way.
Bcos your a lesson I had to learn
A fight to not be settled.

One day we will proberely recolaps.
Heal like a graze.
I'll hold on to this, but let go of us.
We wont know what we will find.

You left me walking the streets,
Afraid and alone, questioning myself.
But I can amit, I wasn't a great friend either.
I spotted a problem and just ranaway.
I didn't think we would crush from this.
And we'd fall and brake.

But I guess this friendship had its finaly bend.
Your eyes roll like little kids and marbles.
But im not begging for you back.
Just be careful, life isn't going to treat you right the way your heading.

No comments: