Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The dream dictionary.

Is constantly typed into my screen,
I never seem to understand.
Last night, I dreamt of a baby,
A beautiful pale blonde tiny baby.
This baby was mine, she was crying.
I felt so sad, and not intune.
I keept crying and crying,
They took her away from me.
I would say a week later my mother and I,
Were travling by car to go see her at hospital.
All the nurses rolled out the babies onto the pavement,
I could feel the pain run through me as I was scared I couldn't find her.
My friends were on a bus, happy with there lives.
Ashamed I wouldn't leave the car.
My mother was asking me..
"Do you want your baby?"
I remeber replying,
"No i'm to young, I don't want to be a screw up."
Right then I could feel real emotion,
For something not even real, I left..
Abandond.


I reserched my dream to find answers, theese are my responses:

To dream of a crying baby, is indicative of a part of yourself that is deprived of attention and needs some nurturing. Alternatively, it represents your unfulfilled goals and a sense of lacking in your life.

To dream of an extremely small baby, symbolizes your helplessness and your fears of letting others become aware of your vulnerabilities and incompetence. You may be afraid to ask for help and as a result tend to take matters into your own hands.

Babies may symbolize something in your own inner nature which is pure, vulnerable, and/or uncorrupted. Babies may represent an aspect of yourself that is vulnerable and helpless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.