Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Still Havn't Anwserd That Call...

It's raining outside, another cold winter day.
We have re-arranged the house,
I have been watching the Olympics.
Mens swimming, can remember what style.
Micheal Pelps came first.
To see his eyes light up when he won,
It was like a punch to the face,
Like what the fuck Britt,
Why aren't you out there, following your dreams?
The American flag was raised as they played there anthem.
He had tears in his eyes, he was so proud of himself,
All of what he had worked for, finaly in one moment..
Completed.

Next girls swimming was on.
The youngest was a fourteen year old.
Again another punch!
Britt why aren't you up there?
Again the winners eyes, WOW.
She did Australia proud.
Stephanie Rice.
She scramed and raised her arms.
That was a double-punch.
Everyone was so proud of her,
Australia flag rippling through the air,
Everywhere.

I could go on all day about this,
But it will just depress me.
Why haven't I take this in?
Why am I still to lazy to accomplish my goals?
Pfftt.. maybe becuase I know they will never come true.

So I give out good wishes to evryone with a dream,
And hope they complete them with pride in themselves.

<3

No comments: