Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Broken Friendship.

What did we mean?
It rings through my head.
We had so much, so little left.
You ment so much, now your gone.
If you just stood up and took responsibilty for yourself,
Things would of changed.
But maybe this is for the better,
Maybe we were never ment to be.
Or maybe we will come around and hold hands in the futre.
God dam its hard, seeing you smile,
And knowing it's not because of me.
On the days your not here,
Im just stuck thinking if your okay.
We're to broken to fix,
We're to used to be new,
We've had our fun, theres nothing left.
But I still look around remembering thoose times.
I'm not sorry for the words I said.
And I know your not either.
This emotion is pure, I will miss you.
People do change, It's all for fate.
It's too late to try and grab grip,
You have fallen to far out of reach.
So I say this knowing we had fun,
And I wish you well.

No comments: